Please Read

Dear All Customers.

For many members this message will not apply but to new/old members not already aware IPS Themes was run before by Tom Christian, on or before May all themes taken over by myself and the old website was closed by Tom and the domain was the redirected to IPS Community Forum.  This new forum was open on or before August 1st 2017 with fresh license for IPS and fresh database at this stage no past customers had any login details for this site so any old details will not work you will need to sign up as fresh username/email address.

To all past IPS Themes customers only any themes and plugin paid for under Else If (IPS Themes past owner) will need re added once you signup and provide invoice showing the theme, we hold no past invoices from Tom due to data protection if don't have old invoice i am unable to help sorry that might sound harsh but no way find out if did have theme or plugin.

All invoice please PM or send to support@ipthemes.com also remember if have any past renewals please cancel them if under Else If Ltd as we don't own that company all invoice will display IPB Services UK from 1st August 2017, any issue again please send me PM i will help where i can.