Haze 4.2.x by IPS Themes

We're having an issue where the reactions (in our case only "Likes") are breaking the theme, which is why we had to disable the Reputation/Reaction system for now.

Screenshot attached.

react.thumb.PNG.9efa2da235a5e5173665f4f6fe11369b.PNG

We'd love something like the previous system which was a simple unimposing "Like" button; alternatively, something more in line with the default theme:

react2.thumb.PNG.915c8fa28869d43ffcdecaa599a253fd.PNG

If replacing the 120x120 icon by something smaller, it is still misaligned like in the screenshot.

4 hours ago, nasKo said:

We're having an issue where the reactions (in our case only "Likes") are breaking the theme, which is why we had to disable the Reputation/Reaction system for now.

Screenshot attached.

react.thumb.PNG.9efa2da235a5e5173665f4f6fe11369b.PNG

We'd love something like the previous system which was a simple unimposing "Like" button; alternatively, something more in line with the default theme:

react2.thumb.PNG.915c8fa28869d43ffcdecaa599a253fd.PNG

If replacing the 120x120 icon by something smaller, it is still misaligned like in the screenshot.

Can i ask where you got the theme from ? as don't see any invoice for you here at IPS Themes.

3 minutes ago, Pete T said:

Can i ask where you got the theme from ? as don't see any invoice for you here at IPS Themes.

Sorry, I didn't purchase it myself. I'm part of the team that contacted you here:

Just now, nasKo said:

Sorry, I didn't purchase it myself. Part of the team that contacted you here:

Ok been waiting for this person send me details so i can take a look as working prefect here.

Just now, Pete T said:

Ok been waiting for this person send me details so i can take a look as working prefect here.

Ah, I see. What details do you need exactly? Due to data protection we can't provide admin details

Just now, nasKo said:

Ah, I see. What details do you need exactly? Due to data protection we can't provide admin details

I need admin login details to review why the issue there, the details can be created for me and sent via PM if can't do that i can't help 

57 minutes ago, Pete T said:

I need admin login details to review why the issue there, the details can be created for me and sent via PM if can't do that i can't help 

Understood. PM'ing you the details