Hey guys

6 posts in this topic

Well, seems like I'm the first one :)

My name is Alex and I've been using lots of different community softwares now. Currently we're running WBB4, but we're looking forward to the IPS4.2. That's why I'm here, because I'm in love with the Rush theme..

And by the way, this is my first test for this theme on this page :)

4 hours ago, Katsuo said:

Well, seems like I'm the first one :)

My name is Alex and I've been using lots of different community softwares now. Currently we're running WBB4, but we're looking forward to the IPS4.2. That's why I'm here, because I'm in love with the Rush theme..

And by the way, this is my first test for this theme on this page :)

Welcome Alex to IPSThemes never looked at WBB so no idea what looks like but seen topic over IPS Community saying not that good but as not seen it can't really comment on that software.

We glad you also like Rush theme at moment works so far for 4.2.x but as this is beta version items can be changed, and if move over we have sale on 20% off but this only here at IPSThemes and not on any other site.

Many Thanks 

Pete T

Thank you :)

Well, WBB isn't that bad at all, but we're still running WBB4 as we don't like the latest version and the development of plugins is more or less stopped for that version..I've been using IPS for quite some time now and we always have been using Pulse as our theme. So I bought Rush a few weeks before you've overtaken this page :) So I'm really looking forward to the release of Rush :) Current beta you've sent me has still some bugs on my test forums. But those are already fixed over here.

So keep up the good work!

19 hours ago, Katsuo said:

Thank you :)

Well, WBB isn't that bad at all, but we're still running WBB4 as we don't like the latest version and the development of plugins is more or less stopped for that version..I've been using IPS for quite some time now and we always have been using Pulse as our theme. So I bought Rush a few weeks before you've overtaken this page :) So I'm really looking forward to the release of Rush :) Current beta you've sent me has still some bugs on my test forums. But those are already fixed over here.

So keep up the good work!

Hi Katsuo,

I did find few bugs few weeks ago update all here so might be little different to version that sent over but when and if use 4.2.x don't upload version i sent you as can't update between them as be same version number, and Pulse is being updated to 4.2.x do you have 3.4.x version around as live site as believe i am missing few items.